Seclusion to relax
Exclusivity as standard
- Complimentary 7 seater car (out of season) with either Serenite or Maison Des Bois if you wish to fly out. July and August by special arrangement
- Complimentary grocery and wine pack
- Complimentary quality bedding & towels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Local guide/information available
- 4 well appointed bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- PRIVATE, heated pool (NOT SHARED)
- Terrace, patio, extensive garden and woodland
- Home from home comforts
Sérénité by name, peaceful in its setting
An impressive, mature weeping willow is the focal point of the garden, which then extends to an overgrown oak coppice and natural grassy meadow with small, natural pool, surrounded by trees. Wildlife abounds – from nuthatches, pine martens, coypu, heron, buzzards and deer.
- Lounge – attractive, spacious room with 3, deluxe 4 seater sofas, armchair and log-burning fireplace
- Well equipped fully fitted kitchen
- Separate dining room to seat 8 people
- Main double bedroom boasts an impressive, huge ensuite bathroom with unusual circular mosaic tiled walk-in shower and bidet
- Two twin bedrooms share an additional large bathroom with tiled walk-in shower and bidet
- Further double bedroom and fully tiled ensuite bathroom with bath and shower cubicle
- Room with pool/snooker table provides opportunities for hours of fun and family tournaments
- Extensive private garden and woodlands to explore
- PRIVATE pool with Roman steps for easy access, surrounded by secure patio area
No hidden extras
Every effort has been made to provide you with everything you might need, making planning your holiday easier and ensuring your stay is as comfortable and relaxing as possible. The price includes electric fans, hairdryers, iron, books, videos/DVDs, BBQ and sun-loungers.
Prices from £599 to £1,499 per week
All prices include complimentary 7 seater car (out of season and subject to availability), grocery and wine pack,
high quality bedding & towels, Wi-Fi
NO HIDDEN EXTRAS*
*breakages and damage excluded, fair wear & tear excepted.
Superb! – We have stayed in gites before and some have been sparsely equipped and fairly basic. How delightful to stay at Serenite with everything provided.
The welcome pack was excellent and tasty…… The house and surroundings incredible!
A very comfortable home….Good pool table, a wide selection of videos and incredibly comfy beds
After 15 years of camping in France, we chose a house with a private pool to celebrate our 40th Birthday – Oh dear! I don’t think we we’ll be camping again!!!
..Entering the drive, the sight of Serenite, the pool and grounds were overwhelming! Inside – light, airy, spacious and spotless!