Traditional French Grandeur, it’s what you deserve
Everything you could need
- Complimentary 7 seater car (out of season only) – with either Maison Des Bois or Serenite if you wish to fly out. July and August by special arrangement
- Complimentary grocery and wine pack
- Complimentary quality bedding & towels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Exclusive local guide available
- 4 bedrooms with en-suite facilities
- PRIVATE, heated pool (NOT SHARED)
- Terrace, walled courtyard, patio and grounds
- Highly-appointed kitchen
- Home from home comforts
Space to spread out. Space to relax.
The sympathetically converted huge stone barn has 4 large bedrooms, ochre stone walls and oak beams, offset by ceramic tiled floors, traditional fireplaces, log-burning stoves and Chinese style rugs. This is truly luxurious with it’s high ceilings adding grandeur and style whilst staying cool on the hottest of days.
- Large split level lounge/dining area with french windows
- Spacious, well-equipped wood-beamed kitchen dominated by a traditional farmhouse table – the perfect place for family meals
- Imposing log-burning stove provides a sophisticated, yet comfortable feel
- Master bedroom (King size bed) with high ceiling, exposed beams, en-suite with bath, walk-in shower, washbasin and toilet
- Double bedroom with exposed stone wall and niche, en-suite with shower, washbasin and toilet
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower, wash-basin and toilet
- Double/Twin bedroom accessed by wooden-feature open staircase, en-suite with toilet and wash basin
- Pool/snooker table in the vestibule provides opportunities for hours of fun and family tournaments
- Wood-beamed canopy area providing shade for a relaxing BBQ or a glass of the region’s world-class wines
- The secure and private walled courtyard is a wonderful sun-trap, a peaceful retreat and a perfect place for a quiet evening meal
- YOUR OWN heated pool with Roman steps, surrounded by a large patio
- Patio and terrace areas.
- Secure, private garden boasts well-established and unusual trees, providing a frame for this wonderfully relaxing setting.
No hidden extras
Every effort has been made to provide you with everything you might need, making planning your holiday easier and ensuring your stay is as comfortable and relaxing as possible.. The price includes electric fans, hairdryers, iron, books, DVDs, BBQ and sun-loungers.
Prices from £599 to £1,599 per week
All prices include complimentary car (out of season and subject to availability), grocery and wine pack, high quality bedding & towels, Wi-Fi;
NO HIDDEN EXTRAS*
*breakages and damage excluded, fair wear & tear excepted
Lovely house, spacious and comfortable. We enjoyed the pool and gardens and also the country walks from the house.
Maison des Bois is a beautiful villa, maintained to an exceedingly high standard with every convenience you could wish for. We will recommend this villa to anyone without exception. Many thanks
…Perfect for a group of 8…..all four tables were used at some time or another.
A wonderful area to visit. St Emilion is a charming old town with cobbled streets and narrow walkways full of wine shops, art galleries and restaurants. The little train journey through the vineyards was delightful!
Fulfilled all expectations – spacious and very well equipped for our large party. Christopher and Eleanor gave us a warm welcome and their attention and helpfulness continued throughout our 3 week stay.