Cosy French elegance
Exclusivity as standard
- Complimentary 5 seater Jaguar Estate X- Type (out of season only) if you wish to fly out. July and August by special arrangement
- Complimentary grocery and wine pack
- Complimentary quality bedding & towels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 2 bedrooms, both en-suite
- PRIVATE, heated pool (NOT SHARED)
- Terrace, walled courtyard, patio and grounds
- Highly-appointed kitchen
- Home from home comforts
Upon entering the welcoming hall with exposed stone walls and beams, you’ll soon realise you’ve found heaven.
The sympathetically renovated stone cottage has 2 en-suite bedrooms, lounge and impressively equiped kitchen. Outside you’ll find two private paved patios, restored traditional bread oven and PRIVATE pool and garden area. Le Châtaignier is a charming, very comfortable house, ideal for couples or families.
- Lounge – attractive, good sized cosy room with comfortable 3 piece suite and log-burning stove
- Well equipped fully fitted dining kitchen with log-burning stove
- Master bedroom with double bed, ensuite with bath and over-bath shower, wash basin and toilet
- Twin-bedroom with attractive mellow stone wall; ensuite shower room with wash basin and toilet
- The secure and private walled courtyard to the rear is a wonderful sun-trap, a peaceful retreat and a perfect place for a quiet evening meal
- Ancient four à pain, water pump and patio/terrace areas
- PRIVATE heated pool with Roman steps for easy access
- Table-tennis table in rear walled courtyard provides opportunities for hours of fun and family tournaments
- Large horse-chestnut tree creates the perfect shady area for a relaxing BBQ or a glass of the region’s world-class wines
No hidden extras
Every effort has been made to provide you with everything you might need making planning your holiday easier and ensuring your stay is as comfortable and relaxing as possible. The price includes electric fans, hairdryers, iron, books, DVDs, BBQ, sun-loungers and even a table tennis table.
Prices from £499 to £999 per week
All prices include complimentary car (out of season), grocery and wine pack, high quality bedding & towels, Wi-Fi
NO HIDDEN EXTRAS*
*breakages and damage excluded, fair wear & tear excepted
Probably the best equipped holiday home we have ever stayed in! With the grounds and pool – even more perfect!
Back again to the place we call ‘home’ , this time for 3 weeks! The wine harvest has been intriguing! Didn’t realise there were so many different ways to pick grapes!!
The perfect remedy to the pace of the modern world. We leave feeling rested and already yearning for more of the same!
Staying in Le Châtaignier has been an absolute delight. Eleanor and Christopher have created a real home away from home..
We came in search of sun and relaxation and we certainly found both.